Converting Real Estate Leads – All the Money is in the Follow Up!
Let’s start off with a statistic. Roughly only 5.6% of all real estate leads covert to clients on the first phone interaction or meeting. Very low number. That doesn’t mean that the other 94.4% of the people don’t buy or sell real estate over time (they do) but with conversion numbers so low it [...]